The 2022 Classic Parts of America C10 Shindig presented by CK Truck Magazine Event Information
• The event is at Cable Dahmer Arena on July 16, 2022 from 7am to 4pm.
The Arena address is 19100 East Valley View Pkwy, Independence, MO 64055
• This event is 1998-Older Full Size GM Trucks ONLY. No S-10/15 or El Caminos.
• There will be vendors, food vendors and restrooms.
• Coolers are allowed, no glass.
• Pop up tents are allowed, but please SECURE your tent. We are not responsible for damage caused by your tent.
• Hot parking lots are not ideal conditions for pets, please leave them at home. Service dogs are allowed.
• The giveaways and raffles start at 3:30pm. Winners MUST BE PRESENT to win. We will wait 30 seconds before we call another name.
• No mini bikes, scooters, golf carts, state boards, etc. ONLY handicapped scooters are allowed.
• You can register the day of the event. Registration at the the event is $30 and includes one entry to the giveaways.
• Free trailer parking is provided the day of the event.
• Vendor setup is Friday 3pm-6pm and Saturday morning from 6am-7am.
• Vendor teardown is Saturday at 4:00pm.
• Register as a vendor here: http://c10shindig.com/vendor-registration